Creating more storage options and overall cargo space for your pickup truck, the ELEVATE RACK SYSTEM will help deliver maximum fun and adventure for all.
Be it soft or hard, rolling or folding, this unique truck rack system allows for the installation and full utilization of many premium inside mount truck bed covers.
First, determine the right rack based on the truck type:
• With a wider crossbar profile, the ELEVATE FS RACK can be paired with Full-Size trucks, Jeep Gladiator, Nissan Frontier and Toyota Tacoma
• With a narrower crossbar profile, ELEVATE CS RACK can be paired with Ford Maverick, Ford Ranger, new Chevy Colorado and GMC Canyon
Next, determine the length of the truck bed and required rail length:
• The ELEVATE TS RAILS are available in a variety of lengths to fit a multitude of truck beds
Please note that if your truck bed cover comes equipped with an integrated T-Slot channel, simply slide the ELEVATE FS or CS RACK directly onto the truck bed cover rail. If your truck bed cover does not include a T-Slot channel, you will need to purchase the Elevate TS Rail separately to install the rack system.
Already have a truck bed rack? Purchase just the TS Rails to make it compatible with your truck bed cover. For a full list of compatible Truck Hero truck bed covers check out our Cover Compatibility Guide.
Elevate Rack System is not compatible with Rambox, Honda Ridgeline or trucks equipped with OEM track systems. For a complete list of compatible trucks, check out our Truck Compatibility Guide.
- Racks Load Rating: Maximum on road of 500 lbs. & maximum off road of 250 lbs.
- Work or Play: Strong enough to carry bikes, kayaks, rooftop tents, baskets, ladders & more
- TS Rails can be used to install a variety of T-Slot equipped racks and inside mount truck bed covers
- Robust aluminum construction with a durable, textured powder-coat finish
- Installs in minutes with no drilling or special tools
Please feel free to make use of the Elevate Rack and Rail installation instructions below to assist you with the installation of the Rack System. You will find printed installation instructions to help guide you through the simple process.
The Elevate Rack System comes backed by a limited lifetime warranty, which warrants that all new products are free from defects in material and workmanship. This warranty is effective if the product is properly installed and used for the purpose intended and applies to the original buyer only. TruXedo, Inc.’s obligation under this warranty is limited to the repair, or at its option, replacement of any part returned, transportation prepaid, to TruXedo, Inc., Yankton, SD, if the product is, in our judgment, defective.